Minimum Age LimitTo attend you must be 15 or older, prior to attending the camp.
If a young person who does not meet this requirement applies, they will not be offered a place at the camp.
Basis of FellowshipOur fellowship is based upon the Word of God and living a life according to it. It also requires a sincere acceptance of the Birmingham Amended Statement of Faith and the Australian Unity Booklet.
- Make the most of your time to study Nehemiah before the camp. The camp will be much more profitable for everyone if we have all studied the section of God's Word before attending the camp.
- We expect the behaviour of all young people to be wholesome and constructive as befits the high calling to which we aspire. Only this will create a spiritually motivating weekend for all.
- Dress is to be modest and conservative at all times including swimwear. Girls are asked not to wear short skirts or dresses & no trousers or shorts (unless while swimming). Formal attire is required for the memorial meeting, and chairmen of all meetings are required to wear a tie.
- We request that no music, musical instruments, or personal music/media devices be brought to the weekend. This is so we can focus on God’s Word and developing a relationship with Him and also our fellow young people.
Bookings OpenBookings open 12 noon AEST Saturday 24th July 2021
How to Book InThe following message will appear at the top of the main page of the website when bookings are open.
Applications Now Open Apply HereClick ‘Apply Here’ and the application form will appear. Once the application has been completed and submitted, an email will be sent to the email address provided within one week if you have been offered a place or are on the waiting list.
Parental Consent FormYoung people under 18 at the time the camp starts will also need to send us a parental consent form signed by one of their parents.
Please find the form at the following link, Parental Consent Form
Please scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments and Refunds
DepositsEveryone is required to pay a deposit when applying, including those on the waiting list.
After booking in to the camp, we need to receive your deposit within 7 working days for you to hold your place. We encourage you to pay your deposit at the same time as you apply.
Payment may be made by direct deposit (preferred) or cheque. Please use the following payment details:
|Account Name:||Mount Waverley Christadelphian Ecclesia Inc. Youth Group|
|Cheques:||Made payable to "Mount Waverley Christadelphian Ecclesia Inc. Youth Group".|
Please put your first two initials & surname (e.g. JD Smith) as the reference, so we can identify the payment as yours.
NZ & International applicants please email us before paying.
In the case that we don't receive your deposit within 7 working days, we will send you a reminder email. If we don't receive your deposit within 3 working days after sending the email you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list and your position will be given to someone else. You will be notified if this happens.
Deposit RefundsRefunds for the $50 deposit will only be provided to those who:
- Were on the waiting list but were not able to be offered a place at the camp.
You will be notified by email when the full fees are due. If you have not paid by the due date you will receive a reminder email that your payment is overdue. If we do not receive your final fees within 3 working days of the reminder email then you will be moved to the bottom of the waiting list. You will be notified if this happens.
Full Fee RefundsRefunds for the full fees will be provided to those who were on the waiting list and were not offered a place.
- If the venue cancels the camp due to COVID, we will refund all attendees their full fees. Deposits will not be able to be refunded.
- If the committee cancels the camp due to COVID, full refunds will not be guaranteed.
- If any attendee is unable to attend the camp due to COVID in any way (symptoms or travel restrictions), full fees will only be refunded if we are able to fill their place.
If you would like to arrange a Payment Plan, please contact Sis Sarah Perry at email@example.com or +61 403 852 151.
Medical ExpensesBy booking into the camp, the young person agrees to cover all medical/ambulance costs in the event of an emergency. Medical attention will be sought where needed at the discretion of the hosts.
Please note that while some state governments cover ambulance costs, others, including Victoria, do not. Please consult your health and/or travel insurance provider.
Travel ArrangementsWe would ask that all attendees make every effort to be present for the full duration of the camp for the benefit of all attending. If there are any difficulties please contact us as soon as possible so we can work with you.
If you want us to arrange pickup/drop off to the airportPlease make sure you book flights to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport within the times below:
Arrival: No later than 5.30pm on Friday 21/1/2022.
(The closer to 5.30pm you arrive, the less time you will have to wait at the airport)
Departure: After 6.30pm on Wednesday 26/1/2022.
(The closer to 6.30pm your flight departs, the less time you will have to wait at the airport)
If you need to book flights outside these times, please contact the committee prior to booking. This is so that we can coordinate airport trips to help with car-pooling.
If you are making your own arrangementsPlease arrive at the camp after 7pm and no later than 8pm on Friday 21/1/2022.
The camp officially concludes at 3pm Wednesday 26/1/2022.
Address of the venue: Mt Evelyn Recreation Camp, Tramway Road, Mt Evelyn.
Travel FormAs part of our duty of care, all attendees (excluding those from Melbourne) will be required to submit a travel form.
Attendees will be notified by email when this is due. If the travel form is not submitted by the due date, a reminder email will be sent.
Notification of Travel ArrangementsIf you have requested pick up and/or drop off from the camp, you will be notified by email of the arrangements within 7 days of the camp starting.